How It Works
Fast House Sale Key Features
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It’s completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
We’re focussed on providing a first class service, and we are here to help when you choose a quick house sale with advice and assistance along the way.
We use the latest database technology along with local market knowledge to establish the Market value of your property. In most cases we carry out an external valuation (drive by) however where you have a tenant, they need not be disturbed. If you are a landlord and wish to sell a property with tenants in occupation, we will not contact them under any circumstances without your permission.
If you accept our cash offer for your property, our solicitors will write to your solicitors immediately to confirm who we are and that we are cash property buyers keen to progress with the purchase of your property. Our respective solicitors will engage and progress with the legal work which is necessary. We will work to the speed you wish to sell, be it days, weeks or months. Once our solicitors are satisfied with the legal documents, we will set an exchange and completion date and the latter date, is the day which your solicitor will require the cash which in turn will be paid into your chosen bank account.
What can you do if I need help with stopping my repossession?
Our solicitor will act for you to stop the repossession and deal with everything with no costs to you.
Selling property fast in a few simple steps
- You contact us with details of the property
- You give us the description, including any other relevant information.
- We ask you to be honest about the property, the condition, and any problems.
- We will assess the value quickly and confirm our cash offer for your property.
- You request the timetable that suits you.
- If the offer is accepted, we will instruct solicitors and progress with the legal process.
- All your work will be completed by your solicitor, who will engage with you during the conveyancing process and make sure that they are acting in your best interest.
We can act as quickly as you request. The standard timetable would be 28 days, however we can buy your property in less than 7 days if you want an immediate sale. On completion, the cash funds are sent to your solicitor and you can enjoy the money as you wish.
In addition to the above, we buy direct which means;
- There are no agents or third party investors. We always invest our own capital.
- In addition to the thorough processes we use to determine our final figure, we offer a fast and effective service, turning quick home sales into valuable cash amounts rapidly, aiming to make you a cash offer within 48 hours of our initial conversation.
- Once you have accepted our offer we will instruct our solicitors who will write to yours to confirm what has been agreed and you will need to give instructions to your solicitors, instructing them to proceed with the house sale.
- We set the dates at the offset, and work to the date that you want to sell your house.
- If you need a few months to stay in your property after we have exchanged contracts – we can arrange this.
Up to 85% of the market value will be offered dependant on factors such as location, property type, tenancy if let and problem associated such as a defect with the property where applicable.